Sydney Cyber AI Forum
About the event
Attend our very first Sydney Cyber AI Executive Forum, hosted at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia on Thursday, 5th October 2023.
Join a select group of senior security leaders to discuss the challenges of prioritizing and managing cyber risk using proactive AI technologies. Real-world CISO use cases will also be shared in this closed-door forum.
- 11:45am – Registration & Welcome Reception
- 12:15pm – Cyber Forum & CISO Discussion, including Q&A session
- 1:30pm – Seated Lunch
- 2:45pm – Event Concludes
- Sushant Arora, VP APAC-ANZ, Darktrace
- Germaine Tan Shu Ting, VP of Cyber Risk Management
- Tony Jarvis, Director of Security Enterprise APJ, Darktrace
- Oakley Cox, Analyst Technical Director APAC, Darktrace
Special guests to be announced soon...
RSVP now to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!